WOOD SHOP CUSTOM DESIGN & DISPLAY FABRICATOR
M&E Global Group, Inc. is seeking to hire a Wood Shop Custom Design & Display Fabricator for its Point of Purchase Display and Manufacturing Offices located in Joliet, IL.
- Design Custom Cabinets and Point of Purchase Displays.
- Interface with Solid Works program and create shop drawings.
- Setup, Program, and operate edge bander and CNC Routers.
- Handle CNC programming (Biesse software a plus)
- Operate Panel saws, Table Saws, Routers, Edge Banders & Sanders.
- Design and fabricate with Solid wood, MDF, particle Board, Laminate, and Solid surface.
- Finish wood (Laminate, stain, paint, etc.)
- Interface with Engineering Department, Purchasing Department, Project Managers and Customers.
- Interpret sketches and/or renderings and design from it.
- Monitor production schedules and timely meet daily production and project deadlines.
- Input production quantities on ERP system.
- Complete projects on time and within budget.
- Monitor and maximize quality control measures.
- Optimize output flow and output volume.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & LICENSES
- Minimum 5 years of experience as Wood Shop Custom Design & Display Fabricator.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working with ERP System.
- Minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be detail oriented at every level.
- Able to work in a fast pace environment.
- Must be able lift up to 50 lbs., stand during shift and be able to bend, kneel and turn at waist and neck.
- Bilingual English Spanish a plus.
- High School graduate or GED required.
- Must possess a valid driver license.
Health, Dental, Vision and 401K.
Interested candidates should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org