Project Manager & Estimator – Point Of Purchase Displays
M&E Global Group, Inc. is seeking to hire a Project Manager & Estimator for its Point-of-Purchase (POP) display and manufacturing offices located in Joliet, IL.
- Prepares manufacturing cost estimates on the production of Point-of-Purchase displays and prototypes made from fabricated wood, metal, and plastic
- Enters project estimates on an ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system and converts to job orders when orders received
- Coordinates the organization, sourcing, production, packing, and timely shipment of POP displays
- Participates in the coordination of customer fulfillment programs
- Interfaces with customers, vendors, sales team members and staff on project related matters
Minimum Qualifications & Licenses:
- High School graduate or GED required
- Minimum 5 years of Project Management & Estimating experience in a Point-of-Purchase Manufacturing setting
- Minimum 5 years of experience in entering jobs on ERP Systems
- Must possess a valid driver license
- Health, Dental, Vision, and 401k
Interested candidates should submit their resume via our online Career Interest Form.